• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD Rear Interior Panels Barracuda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
FOR SALE: Pair of Barracuda or Cuda Rear Interior Panels. These are the 73 or 74 type with the belt retractor cut outs, but could be used on 70-72 if desired. They were original blue panels that had been previously painted white. The left side is still in good used condition with the paint holding up OK. It only has a small crack down on the bottom corner where it fits out over the latch pillar pinch weld and sill plate as shown in the close up pic. The right side panel white paint is coming loose and starting to crack and peel throughout. This panel also had some chaulking/deterioration of the grain near the back along side the speaker panel area. $20 plus shipping for the pair from Pa 17086. I also have armrest pads, top of panel weatherstrip set, door panels, and kick panels available on other threads, as supply lasts. Post or PM if interested.

12-22panels.jpg

12-22panels (1).jpg

12-22panels (2).jpg

12-22panels (3).jpg

12-22panels (4).jpg

12-22panels (5).jpg

12-22panels (6).jpg

12-22panels (7).jpg

Last edited:

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$15 for the pair plus shipping, Also have other colors and Challenger ones available as well. Post or PM if interested

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$15 for the pair plus shipping, Also have other colors and Challenger ones available as well. Post or PM if interested

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have black 73 challenger rear panels?
Will check and let you know if i do. I still have a lot of colored ones for $10 a pair that need restored so if your interested in any let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back