• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

How about a Charger Daytona Wagon!

340challconvert

Reaction score
upload_2019-4-19_15-57-35.png

Dino2 (1).gif

Reaction score
Clever idea with the stripe, A+ there. Looks like decent quality. Got the right colors and stance. Chargers are awesome looking cars. But that panel wagon body style doesn’t work too well for me.

Hopefully it started life as a coronet 4 door and they swapped some panels and quarters!

Last edited:

moparlee

Reaction score
Not my cup of tea, but someone did do a good job on that roof line. Wonder how it would do on the track:lol:

budascuda

Reaction score
Yet another opportunity; If the owner of this Wagon (or his son) ends up on this site, like that challenger Wagon's did a while back, the "effedup" on one post might have to get switched with "effing nice!" on another post ... Again!
I specially enjoyed the comment that buttered up the kid with" i have always been a fan of that car".
I loved it,
just loved it,
pure unadulterated gold .............

gzig5

Reaction score
Effed up a nice car.:BangHead:

Pretty sure that is a Photoshop job. In the shadow of the rear end, I see the wing. They used the computer to whack the wing and pull the rear window and roof back. I like wagons but that one does nothing for me.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Yet another opportunity; If the owner of this Wagon (or his son) ends up on this site, like that challenger Wagon's did a while back, the "effedup" on one post might have to get switched with "effing nice!" on another post ... Again!
I specially enjoyed the comment that buttered up the kid with" i have always been a fan of that car".
I loved it,
just loved it,
pure unadulterated gold .............
I legitimately like the vista cruiser/Challenger wagon, always have.:thumbsup:

Wonder Woman

Reaction score
If that's what the owner likes,there car.
It looks like a decent job. But how much can you tell from one picture.
I have think it would make a cool funeral car.

AUSTA

Reaction score
Should have put a giant ring pull on the roof looks like a sardine can

gzig5

Reaction score
Pretty sure that is a Photoshop job. In the shadow of the rear end, I see the wing. They used the computer to whack the wing and pull the rear window and roof back. I like wagons but that one does nothing for me.

Told you so.....:lol:

rklein71

Reaction score
All you have to do is right click over the picture and use Google to search for the image.....

Back