• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Quarter glass rubber channel

SFEbody

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find the rubber channels that separate the glass from the frame on roll up rear quarter glass. I have new glass for my restoration but can not find anywhere to buy replacements. I guess I could use windshield adhesive but would love to know if the seals are available.

Thanks for any help

rbbruno3

Reaction score
I went to an old school auto glass shop . They gave me several different sizes to try , none of them worked. They told me they use Pro Grip window Adhesive which I bought and used.

RICO

Reaction score
i have to replace my door locks ??? on my 70 cuda i need help to find a way to take them out...i took my door panels off and it has a very small holes if anyone has replace door handle or locks let me know....thxs

Rich G.

Reaction score
Very easy if you have small hands. Unclip the 2 rods and 1 nut holds on the handle. Once the handle is out , 1 screw holds the lock cylinder in.

RICO

Reaction score
thanks Rich i will have my wife try it she has small hands....

RICO

Reaction score
I LOOKING FOR A 70 CUDA AAR.....SO IF ANYONE HAS ONE FOR SALE LET ME KNOW...THXS

moparlee

Reaction score
where is your WTB FORUM LOCATED?
Click on the Forums tab at the top of the site page, scroll down to the Swap/Classifeds, then you will see Cars Wanted. Start a new thread here. Good luck in your search for a Cuda AAR.

Back