• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

15" rallye rims and trim rings

70cuda50

Reaction score
Looking to put 15" rallye wheels on 70 Cuda. Repro for now. What brand can I trust? I see Coker has a made in usa wheel...

Trim ring..what about ring height and the edge detail? Any pics of originals or best match repro. I have 1 original 14". Did 15" edge look the same and height same with just bigger diameter?
and is polished or brushed the correct finish?

Last edited:

jeff968

Reaction score
Here is one of my original rings which was just restored. Remember, there are 15x6.5 trim rings out there which you don't want. If you are close to CT I have a set of 15x7 ralley wheels coming up for sale soon. 071s.

TrimRing.jpg

hellrats

Reaction score
Where did you get the rings restored? I have a set I would love to have done. Was it pricey?

70cuda50

Reaction score
just saw wheel vintiques rims and rings. Made in USA. decent price. Anyone use?

70cuda50

Reaction score
so I just found out Coker sells the wheel vintique rims. I was hoping to use a Wilwood forged dynalite pro series disc conversion up front but the rims are a bit too small. According to tech guy at WV, their rim has a "custom drop center measurement" of 12.328". with the wildwood center of hub to top of spindle being 6.35...the math doesn't seem to work. bummer. any suggestions...hopefully some number crunching was done wrong.

Last edited:

hellrats

Reaction score
Wheels Vintique will make any back space rim you want. I had them make a set for the rear of my A body and they are nicer than the factory rims. I wanted a 7" rim with all of the extra width on the inside so the trim ring fit correctly. They match my factory rally wheel perfectly.

Back