• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello! Just joined.

Buckminster

Reaction score
7EDB982D-5EE1-4B00-86F2-328323308026.jpeg
My name is John and I’m a recovering Mopar-aholic. I’ve been addicted for a little over 20 years now...... But seriously, I purchased a lime green ‘73 Challenger as a project car for my boys and I about a year and a half ago. I used to race small bore Dodge products from about ‘95-‘01 and know my way around a car, so I thought it would be a great way to introduce my boys to the wonderful world of automotive technology. So far, we’ve overhauled just about every system on the car and have had a great time doing it. Above is a photo of my son taking the car to Prom this year. My boys have done most of the work with me supervising. Thanks for your support, I look forward to learning about the “E” body world from this commmunity.

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome from mid MI. When I first saw the pic I figured it was you and then read that you had been around Mopars for 20 yrs, I thought man, you had Mopar blood in you since birth:lol:. Then as I read further it all made sense. Great project for you and your boys. Show us some more pics of that Challenger.

Buckminster

Reaction score
Welcome from mid MI. When I first saw the pic I figured it was you and then read that you had been around Mopars for 20 yrs, I thought man, you had Mopar blood in you since birth:lol:. Then as I read further it all made sense. Great project for you and your boys. Show us some more pics of that Challenger.

I attached some photos. I think I may have just attached them to your post, I'm still figuring out how this forum works. Enjoy. Thank you for the nice encouragement. I hope to contribute as well as gain knowlege from the forum. This should be fun.

IMG_2332.JPG

IMG_3362.JPG

6-1-2018 Challenger at First Friday's.jpg

Grady Cain

Reaction score
Welcome from NW CT. It's fantastic that your young kids are interested in what's considered a hobby for us "older" guys. Whatever you're doing, keep it up man...

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Welcome Aboard it’s great they have interest in the hobby. Problem I see here is two boys one car..... need to find another project now. :thumbsup:

Buckminster

Reaction score
Welcome Aboard it’s great they have interest in the hobby. Problem I see here is two boys one car..... need to find another project now. :thumbsup:
I'll need to get a second job if that's the case:) Actually, they worked out a deal for who gets to drive it and when. So far, no issues. I'm very proud of them for working it out together. Thank you for the support.

Back