• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Interior upholstery

Dave 383 3 speed

Reaction score
Hey all.
Just a general inquiry.. has anyone ever purchased a seat upholstery kit from P.G. CLASSICS ? If so, were you happy with the end result or would you never buy from them again? I'm almost ready to reupholster my front and rear seats and I like thier prices, but I'm afraid I will get what I pay for.
Any feedback would be nice.
Thanks

71RT383

Reaction score
Your thread came up under : Electrical and Ignition section.
Try it in the : Interior and Trim section
Legendary is well known for them.

budascuda

Reaction score
"but I'm afraid I will get what I pay for"

Don't be afraid that you will get what you paid for!
You can rest assured that you will get what you paid for.
Go Legendary.

rbbruno3

Reaction score
I’ve bought several interiors from Legendary. They have given me discounts if you buy a bunch of stuff at the same time.

Dave 383 3 speed

Reaction score
Thanks Bruno..
I most likely will buy legendary parts. I was wondering about P.G. Classic because they are about 25 minutes from home where legendary is in New Jersey.
Thanks again

Dave 383 3 speed

Reaction score
What brand are they selling?
They manufacture thier own stuff... lots of parts. I've just never heard of anyone actually using them. Nice looking parts to. But nice.looking in the box doesn't mean nice looking once installed

Daves69

Reaction score
FWIW, Legendary will send you a material sample if you request it. I wasn't overjoyed with their door panels for my '69. What they replaced though was well worth the trouble.

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Thanks Bruno..
I most likely will buy legendary parts. I was wondering about P.G. Classic because they are about 25 minutes from home where legendary is in New Jersey.
Thanks again
Looks like they are a couple hundred cheaper on just seat covers. Not including shipping to Canada. If they are 1/2 hour from your house I would definitely look into them. Are you doing this yourself?

I have bought some of there plastic products with no issues

Dave 383 3 speed

Reaction score
Looks like they are a couple hundred cheaper on just seat covers. Not including shipping to Canada. If they are 1/2 hour from your house I would definitely look into them. Are you doing this yourself?

I have bought some of there plastic products with no issues
A couple hundred bucks wouldn't be an issue for Me, it's the 37 cents on the dollar that REALLY HURTS.. which if I buy from legendary ups legendaries price by about 350 bucks...
It helps to know you had no issues with the plastic panels..
Thanks guys... I will wait and see if anyone else chimes in..

Back