• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Lime Lite 70

Lime Lite 70

Reaction score
I am posting some pics on my cuda repaint, Things are moving along really good minimum rust to remove, very little repairs to speak of. The car is in the seal coat and prime to block sand stage, almost ready for color and clear coat may get it done tomorrow. Will be wet sanding Friday or Saturday. Next week we'll put the doors and trunk lid and hood on and wet sand some more then clear coat some more and get ready to buff.

GEDC1722.JPG

GEDC1726.JPG

GEDC1732.JPG

GEDC1745.JPG

GEDC1772.JPG

GEDC1783.JPG

GEDC1785.JPG

GEDC1787.JPG

GEDC1789.JPG

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Looks awesome. Always wanted a lime green E Body. I had one that was originally but previous owner primered it all grey before I bought it. Almost painted several that color. Not even sure how I wound up with B5 blue???

Lime Lite 70

Reaction score
Thanks The body just got color and clear coated yesterday, and wet sanded today and tacked for more clear coat. The plan is to age for 16 to 20 hours and get ready for buff and shine. I'll post more pics on Thursday and assemble Friday or Sat doors, trunk and hood. the rest will be done by the middle of next week. This is 27 days in from the start. Thanks again there are not to many Lime Light left.

Knock Out

Reaction score
Sorry just noticed the masking
Obviously black top

Lime Lite 70

Reaction score
I've got 30 days into the reassembly and in the home stretch. Had help from a brother and Son to install the motor and trans, the rest has been my baby. It has come together with very few problems, may be a gray moment two but it is Running and all the wires work. The only parts left are the Exhaust,Hood and the rear Valance. The exhaust I mocked up on Sat and taking it in to have a few parts welded then assemble on the car. I hope to take it out on a shake down run on Sat or Sun if it don't rain again. I'll be ready for Mopar in the park. Enjoy I know I am and will for a good long time.

GEDC1874.JPG

GEDC1884.JPG

GEDC1907.JPG

GEDC1919.JPG

GEDC1929.JPG

GEDC1931.JPG

GEDC1935.JPG

GEDC1936.JPG

GEDC1940.JPG

GEDC1943.JPG

Lime Lite 70

Reaction score
I finished my Cuda today, hood on this morning finished a few things and drove it out at 4:00. going on a shake down run tomorrow. I made for the Mopar in the park this Friday. Thank You for all the help and comments. I hope you enjoy all the pics it was as much fun taking the pics as it was working on the car. My wife told me that I would never done in time, Never say Never. She'll be going for a ride tomorrow, get in, set down, shut up and hold on we're going for a ride. Finished in 34 Days.

GEDC1953.JPG

GEDC1955.JPG

GEDC1956.JPG

GEDC1957.JPG

Back