• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

MEMBER "Rdwsp" DID NOT FINISH PAYING BILL

72golddustermike

Reaction score
I am trying to decide if i should post members name who pretended to be friend then skipped oit on paying bill. He has had plenty of time to pay. I finally have up and am treating it as business now. I gavre him 30 days to pay then will proceed with law suit. This is what he said after he blocked me on face book and i told him 30 days to pay or i file.

Hey Mike just because you came out and said something that fucking stupid. you're now going to sue I am blocking you in every way shape or form.I can not Believe that you would say something like that so are you just stuck your foot in your mouth again good luck nice talking to you.

This was a rotisserie build over 600 hours. He owes 2500 dollars.

budascuda

Reaction score
It doesn't matter if someone says something stupid, ( not saying that you did!), if that someone did the work according to an agreement then he is entitled to get paid for it. Regardless!
I guess if diplomacy doesn't work then you have to take him down, don't feel bad about it.
My humble opinion.

moparlee

Reaction score
Yep, that sucks. Hope you still have his car in your possession. Don't let it out of your shop until he pays.

RJHJR

Reaction score
I agree that it looks like very nice work.

Knock Out

Reaction score
33rd year in business for myself
only had to perfect a lien one time to get paid=just recently
some people have to learn the hard way
hope you have other good paying clients to keep the cash flow rolling
sorry you have to waste your time chasing money you have already earned
I know what that's like
good luck

Back