• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hi from a new guy

Reaction score
When I was 19 years old in 1973, "Cheryl" and I were married. She came with a 440, 4 barrel, 4 speed, and 354 Dana rear end. She was born on September 23, 1969. I am her second husband. The first husband did not treat her well. I took a second wife who was very jealous of the time I spent with Cheryl. Over the many years of marriage the second wife took precedence which caused Cheryl to develop a severe case of cancer. Now after the divorce of the second wife I have saved up for Cheryl to get the medical attention she so desperately needs. At this time she is scheduled for surgery at AMD Installation Center Oct 2019.

IMG_2708.JPG

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from mid Michigan Walter. Keep us posted on the work by the AMD Installation Center. You may be the first on this site to use them. Lot of AMD sheet metal being used, but not installed by the Installation Center. Keep us posted on how they proceed. I have seen work done by them and it looks really good.

budascuda

Reaction score
I suggest you complete Cheryl's operation before the third wife comes along...
Good luck and welcome to our Site.

Back