• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE restored e body heater boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

RR70

Reaction score
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
Contact seller
Restored e body heater boxes. 70-74. All new gaskets, hardware, cores. VERY nice.. $495 plus the ride. Wooden crate needed. Usually runs around $75-100 to ship from here in SW Mo. to the lower 48.

ebody parts part 5 001.JPG

ebody parts part 5 002.JPG

ebody parts part 5 003.JPG

Cuda340N96

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Do you have one for a 1971 cuda? How do you receive payments?

Last edited:

SFEbody

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rod got my heater box today and a pretty bad cracks (3) in the vent opening as well as the vent door detached. Let me know what you would like to do.

IMG_1068.jpg

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1070.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

IMG_1072.jpg

Last edited:

moparleo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Try this trick when packing. rap the heater box in a large piece of plastic sheeting, like a thin plastic drop cloth for painting. Get a few cans of spray foam insulation from the hardware store. set the box/container..whatever type you are using for shipping and spray a blob of the foam in the center and immediately press the heater box onto it before it expands fully and hold it down until it hardens up. Now finish spraying the rest of the bottom under the "box" and let it expand. When it is finished, you can now just fill in the rest of the non covered areas on top, not a lot because it will expand. After you are done, it should be solid. Now you can use a large hand saw to cut the foam even with the top of your crate/box and put the lid on. It will be totally supported and not very likely to be damaged in shipping. The foam should also not add very much to the total weight which will help to keep shipping cost down.:thumbsup:

budascuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any developments?
I was actually interested in the heater boxes.....
Plus, are "cracks" the only reason for not being happy with the unit that you received? How was the workmanship in general? It looks great in the pictures provided by the seller!
I hope things get resolved for you.

Last edited:

SFEbody

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys,
Wanted to update everyone. Spoke to RR70 yesterday and we will work out a solution. I also want to go on record that the quality and workmanship done on this heater box was a 10 out of 10. The USPS is the only reason I am disappointed. I will say that the packing in the crate could have been a little more padded but is only a guess. I would buy again from this member without hesitation.

ph23vo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
SAD IT GOT HURT.. SHIPPING ANYTHING NOWADAYS REQUIRES ARMAGEDDON PACKING..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back