• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Another new VA member

David Augliera

Reaction score
Looks like I am the second member in the past few days from VA.

I have been around Mopars since birth and grew up going to Mopar shows. My first burnout was at age 12 in a 66 Hemi Satellite with my father... not bad!

I sold my last Mopar, a Coronet, a few years ago and decided to join FEBO in hopes of making some connections to help find my next car - a 70-71 big block E body.

Once I find the car I will have much more to talk about here. So, if you know of any clean U or V code cars, please let me know!

Looking forward to being a part of the community.

340challconvert

Reaction score
David
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
There are U and V code e bodies to be found. The V code cars’ prices have escalated over the last few years. Do you prefer a Cuda, or the Challenger; or no preference?
Good luck with your car search!

David Augliera

Reaction score
I am happy with either but consider myself more of a Cuda guy. Prices are a little higher, so focusing more on Challenger R/Ts.

rogue

Reaction score
says your location is "DMV"... Va. DMV is a horrible place to live! Welcome from another VA member!

DANSTERZ

Reaction score
Welcome from southern Maryland, I am restoring an original 70 Challenger RT 383 auto a/c car that I fell into a couple years ago in Alexandria/Springfield area...been in carport for 34 years. Good luck with your search...

32082.jpeg

32089.jpeg

32128.jpeg

Back