• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FBBO Tent at Carlisle in July

VANDAN

Reaction score
I have a Post on the FBBO Site, but thought I'd put one up here also. There was a lot of chatter last year to obtain a tent for the Carlisle Chrysler Event in July, that never happened, so I took the effort this year to get it done, and submitted the application, and down payment. It will be a place to meet Fellow Members from the Forums, take a break at, exchange parts that may have sold over the year, to get past a shipping cost, and get out of the Sun for a bit. We have about 18 members from FBBO registered so far, but we need a total of 25 to get the tent for free, so If you are registering, or already registered, and did not choose a Club affiliation, please add FBBO to your form. You do NOT have to be registering a B-Body, as I registered my Ram P/U, and feel free to stop by and use/enjoy the tent. There will be other members adding some help, chairs, cooler, ice, drinks, maybe ? Please pass this along, and add FBBO on your Reg, Thanks, Dan N.

Grady Cain

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this Dan and thanks for taking the initiative and making this happen. I wish members who are going to Carlisle but are not bringing a vehicle could somehow claim an affiliation to FBBO to help achieve that 25 mark. I will be there without a car unfortunately but will definitely be stopping by to say hi. Nice work man...

rbbruno3

Reaction score
I to will be there without a car, hotel reservations made on checkout each year.

Grady Cain

Reaction score
I to will be there without a car, hotel reservations made on checkout each year.

Hey man, where are you staying? Would love to hook up with some FEBO members. I'm booked at the Travelodge in Carlisle. I have no idea what it's like but as long as it has a roof, a bed and A/C I'm good. Hope to catch up with some of you there...

VANDAN

Reaction score
Going by the poll on the FBBO site, which may or may not be reliable, there were 17, and I believe 1 more possibly, so 18 ? I hope to receive verification from the Carlisle Event Staff, with an update, and at best, the notice the tent will be free. The cost of the reservation was $180. Thanks

VANDAN

Reaction score
Just an update on the FBBO Poll to keep count on Registrations for the "Tent", it is up to 20, and hope a few haven't checked in. It's close, so spread the word...

VANDAN

Reaction score
Still looking for Carlisle Registers, ADD FBBO to Club affiliation, and come use the Tent at Carlisle...

71droptop

Reaction score
I have a Post on the FBBO Site, but thought I'd put one up here also. There was a lot of chatter last year to obtain a tent for the Carlisle Chrysler Event in July, that never happened, so I took the effort this year to get it done, and submitted the application, and down payment. It will be a place to meet Fellow Members from the Forums, take a break at, exchange parts that may have sold over the year, to get past a shipping cost, and get out of the Sun for a bit. We have about 18 members from FBBO registered so far, but we need a total of 25 to get the tent for free, so If you are registering, or already registered, and did not choose a Club affiliation, please add FBBO to your form. You do NOT have to be registering a B-Body, as I registered my Ram P/U, and feel free to stop by and use/enjoy the tent. There will be other members adding some help, chairs, cooler, ice, drinks, maybe ? Please pass this along, and add FBBO on your Reg, Thanks, Dan N.

Back