• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Mecum Denver Auction starts tomorrow; real dearth of Challengers/Cudas For Sale

340challconvert

Reaction score
Only 3 e-body Challengers going on the block;
a 72- automatic 340 car-original engine, a 70 RT Convertible w 440 automatic- no mention of matching #s, and a 70 Challenger 440 automatic restomod.

1972 Dodge Challenger | S22 | Denver 2019 | Mecum Auctions
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T Convertible | S147 | Denver 2019 | Mecum Auctions
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T Resto Mod | S238 | Denver 2019 | Mecum Auctions
Dino2 (1).gif

wedg2go

Reaction score
That 70 Cuda...MmmMMMmmm, Yeah!

Would like to go, since it is kinda-sorta in the neighborhood. The vendors and spectating alone would make it worth the drive.

HooToTheCore

Reaction score
Regarding the 1970 RT Convertible, how many real RT cars with the bulge hood had fender mounted turn signals? This is a clone cue for me, but I could be wrong.

i_taz

Reaction score
Mine has the fender mount signals on an R/T and there not replacement fenders, used maybe but as far as I can find Dodge didn't offer them w/the power bulge hood even though you could get them on a 'Cuda but they were way out on the fender's edge so you could see them. I can't help but wonder though if there were exemptions made back in those days...I used to think that was a common practice...?

challenger6pak

Reaction score
I have seen a few RTs with the fender signals. They were all early cars with the signal mounted in the early or first position. Early were in the center of the fender and later, maybe not even mid year, were moved more to the outside of the fender. I don't know dates for the move.

Back