• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New member-Denver area

bennydodge

Reaction score
Hello all, wanted to introduce myself-my name is Benny. Long time E-body owner, I've had my current ride for over 22 years now. I'm almost 50 yrs old and married with a 7 yr old daughter and we live in the north metro Denver area. I do like to camp and get together with good friends on the weekends for cocktails and a few lies lol.. The car below is a number matching car, (engine, trans and rear) and in fact still has it's original starter, alternator and ECU. It's an A57 rallye package 340 car with a 727 and a 3.23 sure grip. It was repainted and had the color changed(originally A5 silver) in the early 90's. I built the original 340 into a 416 stroker with edelbrock heads, high compression and a solid roller cam. It currently has 80,xxx original miles. Look forward to meeting some of you..cheers
0926151136.jpg
1203181434[688].jpg
0716190851.jpg

wedg2go

Reaction score
Greetings Benny and welcome, from Salida heading to Colorado Springs then to Loveland then back to Salida by way of Denver. Yes. I'm all over the Colorado map today!

Nice ride!

bennydodge

Reaction score
:welcome: Aboard. What did you use for the fender/body side moldings ? Car looks great.
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! The side mouldings are not factory(car does not have the fender tag code for them) and were added on in the early 90's when it was repainted. I didn't apply them so I can't say for sure where they came from. They've kind of grown on me over years, but if I was to restore the car I would probably leave them off.

moparleo

Reaction score
I have had them on all of my E-bodied cars. They save you from all of the shopping cart and opening door dents and dings. Most all modern cars have them, usually body color so you don't notice as much. Thanks for the info.:thankyou:

Back