• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

How do I get rid of this pop up ?

DrEamer

Reaction score
I'm not sure what I did, but whenever I log in, or change a to a different page, this pops up. I can click it to make it go away, but it comes back. Also, if I try to do a search, the name auto fills for the member Sublime one. It just started yesterday.

Forum.jpg

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dont know --- I can barely see it --- try turning off your adblocker

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Joey. I think he is getting a members list drop down menu. I got it before but don't remember how. DrEamer clear your devices Cache and it may go away.

DrEamer

Reaction score
I tried turning off the add blocker, emptied the Cache, the only thing that made it go away was turning off JavaScript, but then I lost some of the other functions if I wanted to do a search. The only way to make it go away is to switch browsers. I am having the problem in Chrome, but FireFox seems fine so far.

Tech Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Do you have any extensions / plugins installed? If you click the Search textbox, what appears?

DrEamer

Reaction score
No real plug ins that I can remember or find. This is what I get if I use the search function after hitting the more option. It always auto fills with Sublime.

Forum Search.jpg

Back