• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Local Cars & Coffee

AUSTA

Reaction score
Perth A66 restored by Bill Allphin couple of Chargers around 300 cars 4 Dodges

chargers.jpg

A66.jpg

/sixchall

Reaction score
26E36B72-6B65-4E59-B800-AAC3A5161CEB.jpeg
Here’s my Dodge at one of the early cars and coffee in SoCal. No one expected a Slant6 ‘70 Challenger, wide eyes, gaping mouths, and a whole lot of questions. I love showing this thing. Thanks, Al

AUSTA

Reaction score
View attachment 62012 Here’s my Dodge at one of the early cars and coffee in SoCal. No one expected a Slant6 ‘70 Challenger, wide eyes, gaping mouths, and a whole lot of questions. I love showing this thing. Thanks, Al
Just bought a 70 Slant 6 for restore Californian car minor rust licenced up until 2017
Has some strange options for a slant 6 EB5 with blue interior,Stereo rear ,rocker trim , map light , trim on top of doors,remote mirror ,column shift buckets ,rubber over riders on rear bumper,blue K frame,woodgrain standard dash,2 tone cloth seats,pedal trim may find more when i receive the vehicle in a couple of weeks

slant6int.jpg

Rear Speakers.JPG

340challconvert

Reaction score
Austa
Congrats on the slant six Challenger purchase.
I personally always liked the 6 cyl Challengers. Thought they were cool; now they are rare. Looks like factory AC too.
Great that you now own one!
Dino2 (1).gif

AUSTA

Reaction score
Thanks no factory air he put that dash on as the original was toast ,he is sending me the original Blue dash i may be able to trade as that one on it is an unmarked original complete with air outlets.
I may have to start a restore page as it looks like apart from the door trim & paint the vehicle is very original

Bottom.jpg

Slant 6 Engine.jpg

Back