• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Wanted, Rally Wheel center caps. 1970 light argent color

MarksMopar1

Reaction score
Hi, Looking for a set (4) 4.5 bolt Pattern "Mexican hat" Rally wheel center caps. Excellent used or new ..or anyone know a decent price somewhere to buy? I also need a set (4) polished trim rings for 15x7 + 8 Rally wheels Thanks!!

70 rally wheel center cap light argent.jpg

volunteer

Reaction score
I'm looking for exactly the same - yes, 4.5" circle - have to replace '72-'74 style on (future) '70 Swinger. Thought there was an outfit in New Brunswick that sold plastic versions. I see plenty of trim rings listed but most are full of 'dings' and still command a King's ransom. (sigh)

volunteer

Reaction score
You may as well grab them, Mark - - Your car likely more ready for the road. Mine a long time basket case. Close to King's ransom - as almost $400. cdn. Show-quality trim rings will cost a LOT more than that. :soapbox:

MarksMopar1

Reaction score
I'm looking for exactly the same - yes, 4.5" circle - have to replace '72-'74 style on (future) '70 Swinger. Thought there was an outfit in New Brunswick that sold plastic versions. I see plenty of trim rings listed but most are full of 'dings' and still command a King's ransom. (sigh)

PG Classics I think are who you refer to in New Brunswick. PG Classics are now in Ottawa Ont Can. Yes, I do believe they sell the caps and much more in Canada but the prices are in USD

MarksMopar1

Reaction score
You may as well grab them, Mark - - Your car likely more ready for the road. Mine a long time basket case. Close to King's ransom - as almost $400. cdn. Show-quality trim rings will cost a LOT more than that. :soapbox:

Thanks, I did pick up a set. So no longer looking but a good tip for others who may be.. :)

Back