• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 CUDA

sxpckcuda

Reaction score
I am in need of a dash pad for my 70 CUDA, Not too concerned about the price,car has all original interior,single speaker, no air. Can anyone share their experiences and knowledge with what is best repop pad out there as far as originality, I hear Just Dashes, Inst. specialties and ABC MOPARTS are good,any help is greatly appreciated,Thank you.

Last edited:

Rich G.

Reaction score
I’ve used Just Dashes , very good very expensive. I was looking at ABC Moparts dashes at Carlisle and they looked very good and I think were around $7-800 . I would give them a try if I needed another one.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Call Roseville and ask for Dave.

Home | Roseville Moparts

I've gotten two dash's and they were great. Don't remember what I paid for them though. They are Metro repro. Great graining. I got a red one when they had them. I think they only have black now. You will have to send in a dash core. Take your VIN tag off and keep it wherever you send your dash.

sxpckcuda

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your feedback, I really appreciate it.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
The Just dash's look good also. Have not purchased one though.
More expensive but I don't think the product is that much better. my opinion.

sxpckcuda

Reaction score
I went with ABC MOPARTS, I will let you know how it all works out,thanks for your input.

sxpckcuda

Reaction score
No, nothing yet, it seems that they are made to order, I will keep you updated.Thanks.

sxpckcuda

Reaction score
I just wanted to give everyone interested an update, Dash pad came in from ABC MOPARTS and I will say that it is probably one of if not the best repop out there (IMO).The VIN tag area is depressed as O/E,Barracuda script area very nice as is the speaker cut out, the dash grain is very nice and not over stuffed as some I have seen,Thank you all for your input. Hope this helps some of you in the future.

Last edited:
Back