• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Nationals, what did you pick up?

HITTER23

Reaction score
What parts or even cars did you pick up at the Nationals at National trail? I got a set of Cuda cowl grilles, a very nice set of chrome E body mirrors, 2 piece fabricated valve covers, and a some sunburn....

budascuda

Reaction score
I couldn't go, but how much a good set of mirrors go for nowadays?

HITTER23

Reaction score
i saw anywhere from pitted ones at 50-60, to nice ones at 150-175 each.

budascuda

Reaction score
Ok that's not bad then, I bought a pass. side for $125 but its mint.

budascuda

Reaction score
This is the time to get ready for the winter project(s), glad you had a good day at the event. Hey Matt what was the crowd like, lots of young folks?

moparlee

Reaction score
This is the time to get ready for the winter project(s), glad you had a good day at the event. Hey Matt what was the crowd like, lots of young folks?
Matt will probably chime in too. Lots of old white guys so I fit right in:lol:. Really though, it was a good mix and attendance seemed to be good. Had a chance to BS with Matt for a bit.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
It was great to see you Lee however briefly it was.
Yes, old white guys were the majority but it is good to see that sometimes they were with there son(s) or even grandson(s). It’s not uncommon to see 3 generations walking side by side in the swap meet. I managed a complete tour of the swap and the car corral but this year I didn’t even make it to the midway or look at any showcars except for the ones in the hotel parking lot.
I did see are very own young gun @bullet18 cruising for parts a couple of times.:thumbsup:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Did you get any swap meet pics? Would like to see the extent of it.
No but on several occasions guys with expensive cameras in various car magazine shirts and are wondering around photographing the tables with interesting parts so you can keep your eyes open in the magazines or maybe their online content.

bullet18

Reaction score
I managed to bring home a pair of fiberglass fenders for $5. That was a pretty sweet deal. Even if theyre useless theyll make good wall art. There was a rear seat a guy wanted $100 for but i told him i only had $57 in cash left, which i did because my card decided to just not work at all. Anyway i took those seats home for $57. It never hurts to ask. Other than that i also got a holley street dominator single plane, a slapstick shifter and all the linkage, a center console and a timing gear and chain set. My friend probably got the best deal when he got a complete 8 3/4 for $167 once again, all of the money he had left. The nats is my favorite weekend of the year.

bullet18

Reaction score
Heres a pic of the fenders. Theyre for a 72-4 but i can probably make them work.

15657398181338480082836285165885.jpg

Moparchub

Reaction score
I thought the show was awsome. Great weather this year and lots of vendors. I scored a center section tailght for my 70 Challenger. Very few pits. I talked to Tony D'Agostino breifly. Told him I liked the GYC episodes he is on but the show is getting stupid with the drama crap. The cruise at Buckeye Lake was a free for all for quite a while before the State Police started moving in after 9:30. Like always you have you local punks with deisel trucks and tuners.We cruised into Heath to the TriCounty dealer and that was pretty cool as well. Live band and about 60 Mopars. I was on Brice road Monday and didnt see any good Tire marks. All in all, a graet weekend!!!

Moparmojo

Reaction score
00D8D641-02A7-4E4B-A0C0-18C2411F0991.jpeg
F01FB4CE-3B86-4D16-B0D6-78AE87D80BC6.jpeg
I went to the Nats with the goal of picking up parts to convert to a Rallye dash. People were talking about the massive storm Thur, but don’t hear a lot of people talking about how truly great the weather was on Fri and sat.

Friday morning was great for deals. Guess people were anxious to get the selling started. Picked up a fan and adj pinion snubber for $10. A Challenger dash frame for $40, an ash tray, and later Rallye gauges with an 8grand tach.picked up a Rallye dash bezel and side pod, and what I believe are 70 AC heat control switch pod with the arrow.
YearOne was there and had a sale going on. It was online so I ended up buying a Rallye dash harness. Can’t wait for it to get here.
Vans had so much amazing new stuff I didn’t even know was being reproduced, it was crazy. Bought some new chrome e body mirror and door handle, an interior screw kit and had brought a 3 speed wiper motor for Tophr McGinnis to restore, but couldn’t find him up there.
Saw that Stephens performance had one already restored so I bought that and handed over my core. I left. Saturday afternoon and made a last minute run through the swap meet, got a really nice deal on a 70 Charger grill in really good shape. Selling was a super kool dude and I had to thank him for a sweet deal. He said he doesn’t sell online and was just looking to clear out some space.

All in all it was a really good show and worth going. Worst thing was I was so hype focused on one thing and missed other things. Missed out on some e body AC dash vents. Guy was selling them with a few other dash pieces that I told myself I would swing Bach around for. By the time I got back it was sold. So that was a bummer. So if any one has any really nice E body dash vents, I am in the market.

CMC

Reaction score
I have a really nice set I was planning to use but as you know plans change

Let me know if u r still looking and Ill post some pics

Back