• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Classic Car Insurance

DrEamer

Reaction score
Hagerty, they are willing to insure my car in project state at full stated value. State Farm would only do it when it was fully running, or near to it. Also, they were great on the phone when I was setting up with them. What sealed the deal for me is a guy who owns a body shop told my that he has never had an issue with settling a claim with them. He has only done it a few time, but said they were great to work with.

Last edited:

wedg2go

Reaction score
Hagerty. Never filed a claim with them other than a free glass replacement (minimal thing). Zero problems. I have never heard anything negative about them.

aussiemark

Reaction score
I don't know how much the US insurance companies charge for not in use cover but I have 2 cars insured and it only cost me about $600 a year for 100k agreed value to me this is the deal of the century and lets me feel a lot more secure.

scar426

Reaction score
I had Haggerty, but they went up in price 28% this year with no reasonable explanation. So I switched to Midwest Classic Insurance. Price was less than half of Haggerty and that was with adding my SRT-10 and my Hellcat..

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Hagarty all the way. I’ve used roadside assistance twice and one minor damage claim with zero complaints.

Last edited:

Reaction score
I had Haggerty, but they went up in price 28% this year with no reasonable explanation. So I switched to Midwest Classic Insurance. Price was less than half of Haggerty and that was with adding my SRT-10 and my Hellcat..

Hagerty was already the highest priced classic insurance. 28% is a rip-off. Do They give you a back rub for that price? LOL!

There are others that are just as good.

Hagerty is Kinda like radials TA tires, “that’s what everyone has, must be good”

scar426

Reaction score
Hagerty was already the highest priced classic insurance. 28% is a rip-off. Do They give you a back rub for that price? LOL!

Hagerty is Kinda like radials TA tires, “that’s what everyone has, must be good”
Not even a courtesy reach around.....LOL!:lol:

Adam

Reaction score
I have Hagerty; just renewed a couple of days ago and I thought it was outrageous ($769.) for a year, but upon reviewing my policy that is for 3 cars; 71 Challenger, 48 Power Wagon, and 42 Dodge Carryall. So not so bad...

volunteer

Reaction score

This is why I went with (white-lettered) Coopers for my '73.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I have Grundy on my classic cars. I quoted with Hagerty also. They were both within a few hundred dollars per year for all four cars.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I went from State Farm's classic car on my 70' Charger #1 since it is the only one I drive and was able to add full coverage on my 70' Challenger, which is almost finished. Added project 70 Charger #2 and project 70' Road Runner. I am only $340 more a year than I was paying just for the Charger. With all their agreed values.

Raycuda

Reaction score
I have American Collectors Insurance. Three cars, agreed value for $55,800, $18,000 and $11,500 for a little less than $1,000 per year.

Back