• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB Need a set of Cuda hood scoops !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chryslerdude

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello good people of FEBO!

I finally found a nice "Twin bulge sport hood" for my Barracuda, but still need some other hood related stuff!

Probably unlikely that someone has the "accessories" for sale, but then again, the world is an unlikely place..

A set of good original scoops, OR new repro
A new or perfect and complete hood pin set
A set of new under hood padding, with clips

Will need shipping to TN 37379

Thnx in advance!

aussiemark

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If have seen used original hood scoops for sale on here and on Ebay, I would use originals rather then repop (why risk fitment issues?) there are also plastic inserts (gaskets) between the scoop and hood you will need them as well. I bought a repop hood pin kit from Dales Cuda shop and they are very close to the originals that I removed (rusted)

Chryslerdude

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If have seen used original hood scoops for sale on here and on Ebay, I would use originals rather then repop (why risk fitment issues?) there are also plastic inserts (gaskets) between the scoop and hood you will need them as well. I bought a repop hood pin kit from Dales Cuda shop and they are very close to the originals that I removed (rusted)

Thnx Mark
I also saw them for sale here on FEBO, right up until I found a hood without scoops. Now, they seem scarce, so I thought I'd rattle the cage with this message. Thnx for the tip with gaskets and Dales.. Will check that out! A "repop hood and repop scoops combo", would probably fit even worse, than any combo of "original / repop".

/Kspr

rogue

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a set i'm willing to sell... pm me if you would like some additional pictures

20170224_172229.jpg

Richard Hibbs

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Stan,

Yes I am interested in them. The ones on my car are chromed and I going for the original look. What is your price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back