• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 426 Hemi Cuda Convertible tribute

hofilbert

Reaction score
... I really like the pistol grip shifter you added. Could you let me know where you purchased it? Looks great in the car instead of the little round ball....
And... almost everyone that strolls by my car will say something about the pistol grip shifter. It will be its own attention getter along with everything else on your car.
Ron, check with a guy on here that makes and sells them. His member name is QUAPMAN (I hope that's right). The simplest way to find it is do a search on this forum for pistol grip shifters and his name will come up several times.

DrEamer

Reaction score
And... almost everyone that strolls by my car will say something about the pistol grip shifter. It will be its own attention getter along with everything else on your car.
Ron, check with a guy on here that makes and sells them. His member name is QUAPMAN (I hope that's right). The simplest way to find it is do a search on this forum for pistol grip shifters and his name will come up several times.

Also, he has his Facebook page under Auto-Grip.

Auto-Grip

ron friedrich

Reaction score
I am going to agree with DrEamers thoughts about this subject and move on to further hints on the identity of who is massaging my cuda prior to reassembly. He is close to putting it on his rotating stand and this guy is an Oregonian that grew up in Lake Oswego. This is a big clue so any guesses?

ron friedrich

Reaction score
A few more pics of our 70 cuda project

IMG_0048[1].JPG

IMG_0044[1].JPG

ron friedrich

Reaction score
The massage therapist doing the work on the cuda has his shop in Clackamas Or and is completely nuts!!!!!!

So has anyone guessed who it is yet?

Last edited:
Back