• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Wiring harness suggestions

70cuda50

Reaction score
replacing all wiring. Basically stock setup. Suggestions for quality harnesses?

aussiemark

Reaction score
some of the repop 1970 dash harnesses use the latter type fuse box to keep cost down (still way over priced) so if you want a proper 1970 fuse box be careful.

70cuda50

Reaction score
Thanks. I have seen the different fuse box advertised on a few websites. Not that concerned about correct 70. Mostly want well made harnesses.

aussiemark

Reaction score
I did buy some harnesses from Year One haven't fitted any yet but all the terminal connections look good but I have heard of some connections being crimped onto the insulation rather then the copper wire and other problems. I suppose whatever you choose it would pay to check all connections and make sure the wires are all going where they are supposed to rather then just plugging it and ending up with a smoking mess. I have heard good things about the seller below.NEW MOPAR HEADLIGHT DELAY WIRING 1970-71 cuda/challenger | eBay

jeff968

Reaction score
I just replaced all the harnesses in my T/A. I went through yearone. They sell harnesses by a company called M&N (I think?) Good quality and worked well. It did have the fuse box difference as mentioned above. Watch for YO discount codes to get the price down. I paid $450 for the main harness with the discount. All nice and new.

Rich G.

Reaction score
I use Evens Wiring. All he does is Mopar. Doesn’t do the dash harness but he does all the others. I’ve done 5 cars with all his stuff.

Back