• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1970 Challenger rear bumper For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

70SunFun

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Challenger rear bumper For Sale
Shipping from Pittsburgh, PA 15122
Price: $230
Payment Methods Accepted: PayPal, Money Order, Cash

1970 Challenger rear bumper (I have seen from posts that it will bolt onto a 1971-1972). It does not have the bumper jack slots which is correct for 1970. The bumper also comes with the two chrome bumperettes, the license plate lamp assembly #/2483297 with pigtail, and the bumper bolts. All you have to do is bolt it onto your Challenger. It is in very nice driver condition and the chrome is very shiny and smooth; not show condition but very nice.

There are two flaws that I can see. First, there are some very minute pit dots (each is the size of the point of a straight pin but they are smooth to the chrome surface, not raised). You have to get within two feet to really notice them but the chrome is very shiny and smooth throughout. Second, the right-side bumperette has a hairline crack about ¾ inch long, located about an inch above the bottom of the part. This bumper came off of my 1970 Challenger R/T as I replaced it with a new one. Shipping extra.

Any questions or if you need additional pics please PM me. I apologize for some of the pics because the bumper is so shiny that it reflected everything in the foreground/background. I’ll address inquiries on a first-come first-served basis. Thanks!

bumper1.jpg

bumper2.jpg

bumper3.jpg

bumper4.jpg

bumper5.jpg

70Chally bumperette.jpg

todd383

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me know if you still have the bumper, I'm interested

70SunFun

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will but another member PM'ed me saying he's interested if the first deal falls through. The first member that said he wants it said he'd pick it up in a couple weeks (from Nov 30). He says he occasionally drives very near my home every once in a while on business. I'm going to contact him to see if he still wants it and when he'd be coming to get it. Previously I told him I'm in no hurry to sell. Thanks for your interest, and I'll let you know with whatever happens. Thank you.

Last edited:

todd383

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will but another member PM'ed me saying he's interested if the first deal falls through. The first member that said he wants it said he'd pick it up in a couple weeks (from Nov 30). He says he occasionally drives very near my home every once in a while on business. I'm going to contact him to see if he still wants it and when he'd be coming to get it. Previously I told him I'm in no hurry to sell. Thanks for your interest, and I'll let you know with whatever happens. Thank you.
Ok cool, thank you!

70SunFun

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I talked to the pending buyer today and he is planning on picking up the bumper sometime this week.

70SunFun

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Deal fell through with first person, I have reached out to a second person who inquired. If he passes I'll reach out to todd383 who was the third to inquire. Thanks, All!

70SunFun

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok cool, thank you!
Hi todd383! One week ago I PM'ed the second person who inquired about the bumper. I have not heard back from them so if you are still interested in the bumper please let me know when you get a chance. Thanks, and Happy Holidays!

Squire Edgar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in bumper if you haven't sold it yet, let me know, thanks, Scott

70SunFun

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Scott. As you can see my post above where I sent the third person who was interested in the bumper a note. It's been one week since that post, and I have not heard back from him. With that being said I would think he's no longer interested so if you want the bumper please let me know. I can answer any questions that you have on it. Thanks, Curt.

todd383

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I've been
Hi todd383! One week ago I PM'ed the second person who inquired about the bumper. I have not heard back from them so if you are still interested in the bumper please let me know when you get a chance. Thanks, and Happy Holidays!
Away, I am still interested

todd383

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, if you can call me that will be great! It's hard for me to get on the internet sometimes. # again. 203-788-0816

70SunFun

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. Thanks for your inquiry, I live next to the Allegheny County Airport in West Mifflin. I'll PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back