• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Help ID’ing parts

Bob gatch

Reaction score
I’m installing the regulators and hardware in my 70 Challenger doors which I didn’t take apart.
These where in the bucket of parts ,and was wondering if they even go in the doors.
D2D78ADF-C8B5-495D-ADE8-078CBD3A2069.jpeg

AUSTA

Reaction score
The silver piece could be the remote mirror cable support attaches to the driver front edge about halfway up.
The brown part is a support of some sort could be heater control or dash support L/H side

moparlee

Reaction score
The brown/black one looks just like one of the headlight bucket bracket supports on my 71 Challenger.

Last edited:

challenger6pak

Reaction score
The silver part is for the remote hood latch. It attaches at the latch under the hood. It is a guard to prevent someone from reaching behind the grille and popping the hood latch. The second part goes from the headlight buckets to the radiator support to help support the front of the fender.

Last edited:

challenger6pak

Reaction score
The bracket is at the bottom side of the headlight bucket.
P1000882.jpg_thumb.png

Last edited:

moparlee

Reaction score
The silver part is for the remote hood latch. It attaches at the latch under the hood. It is a guard to prevent someone from reaching behind the grille and popping the hood latch. The second part goes from the headlight buckets to the radiator support to help support the front of the fender.
I should have gone back and looked at my pictures for the headlight bucket bracket. I knew it was in the front end area somewhere:lol:.

Back