• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

In from Nova Scotia

LDW

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I have had a 1970 R/T project going on since 2013. I do hope to be done soon!! I have made the trek to Chryslers at Carlisle during this process (2015) for parts and info, and to attend the Mopar Hall of Fame night. A very interesting trip. I have been spending time on Moparts all along, and recently wondered why I had not joined here, so here I am. I will add some photos of what is up with the project shortly. I will also have some questions on items like factory black-out paint schemes etc, after I review for previously discussed items first.

Thanks for having me.

LDW

Reaction score
It is a New Jersey car actually. It was a 383 auto, being converted to a stroked 440 - 4 speed. Dana 60 with 3.54 gears.

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome from Little Rock!!
Sounds very cool. Look forward to those pics.

douglas17

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Nice to see a fellow Nova Scotian on here.
This site can be a wealth of information with people who have been there and done that, and have learned buy making mistakes along the way. Take all advise after doing some research of your own and make the best of it. Members are willing to share knowledge and helpful photos along with service manual pictures to back up there advice.
Good luck on your project.
PS: a little money pit of your own would be nice, always keep looking down for shiny stones. HaHA

Back