• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 72 Challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAC

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Selling reluctantly my 72 challenger, asking $28,800
Everything rebuilt/repainted 4000 miles ago. 440 w/stealth heads (440 source) MSD distributor Fitech fuel injection, new gas tank, sending unit, fuel pump all in the tank works flawlessly,tranny rebuilt as well, auto slap stick, new carpet, refurbished rally dash from dash Dr. steering column, new dash pad, seats front & rear from 2013 Hellcat challenger, installed tinted windshield, new torsion bars & rear springs, replaced both fenders, quarters, hood & trunk lid with duck tail. Car original was 318 column shift white interior, converted to all black with a very nice black paint job with the 71 red stripes painted on as well. Car had minimum rust thus the reason for new panels. My intent was to keep the car forever but I acquired a 70 Cuda which needs some attention as well and I can't keep both sadly. I have over 30K invested in this car and I want to see it go to a good home, you can literally drive the car anywhere in the US you want without hesitation of mechanical surprises. She is a very solid car and head turner at the same time, serious inquiries only please... I have lots of pictures of the car if you need them. My loss is someone's else's gain. …..thanks MAC

IMG_0063.JPG

MAC

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
asking 24000.
Have I wasted a of money putting this machine back together? she is a pretty solid old car. was my asking price too high? can someone respond honestly....thanks

gzig5

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can't believe you still have it. Seems like a steal compared to what I paid for mine and the condition it is in.

SFEbody

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice car, should fetch your price or more. Although, 70/71 are more collectable than 72-74, I believe your price is low but havent seen metal conditions, interior or under hood. That may help with the sale. JMO

340challconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nice looking Challenger and fairly priced
As suggested, posting more pics will help with the sale; especially interior, chassis, trunk floor etc.
Good luck

BritishRay

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been trying to message you but it keeps telling me that your inbox is full. Is there any other way i can get in touch with you?

MAC

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Guys thanks for sharing your knowledge and opinions on my challenger. I really hate yo sell the car because I really love it, but my goal now is to get my 70 cuda on the road as soon as I can. I have lots more pictures of my challenger but don't know how to post them on this board. anyone wanting to see them you and email me at
[email protected]. there's no bondo or rust in this car does need a few pieces here and there i'd say less than 500 dollars worth to finish it off, nothing major just cosmetic. As soon as I was able I started driving it every pretty day we had. Again guys thanks for the assist.
MAC

ragtopdodge

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool car, but you should upload a TON of pictures to some google drive or maybe here:

Upload Image — Free Image Hosting

The striping isn't everyone's cup of tea. Probably would have sold by now with flat black stripes on the hood and a period-correct '72-74 Rallye side stripes.

Good luck!

MAC

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you ragtop, I get it the black and red is not for everyone, placing a hellcat emblem on each fender is a lil over the top, I was having fun with the car I made this one granddaddy hellcat :lol: its not an original auto by all means I built the car to suit me and drive it like I own it. I did place 106 pictures on the website you provided....thank you for that sir. the car is very very solid and who ever buys it will have a ton of fun with it for a very long time.

gzig5

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bah. I love the stripes. I just don't have any money or space. I would have bought it instead of the crusty Cuda I'm working on now. If I had the room I'd have them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back