• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 V Code 4 sp Cuda Project For Sale on Craigslist (jersey shore) not mine

340challconvert

Reaction score
Interesting and rare 440-6 Cuda 4 speed project.
Fj5 w peeling blue paint
Has tan leather interior w rallye dash and factory am 8 trac.
Rough Project with matching numbers with tag and build sheet
Kind of high priced $55K IMO but it is a unique Cuda
Happy Hunting!

00202_1vW3mC0iYw7_600x450.jpg

00L0L_hSHI3JNdDbS_600x450.jpg

1970 cuda v code shaker 440 six pack 4 speed sublime saddle leather...

Dino2 (2).gif

Last edited:

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
So if this car is worth 100K tops and someone was to purchase it for 55K, that leaves 45K for restoration. Seems like someone would be 20K into the labor of love to just sell the car. I like this hobby but loosing 20K and spending 125K just doesn't sound like fun.
Awesome car though. That green with the tan interior is a great look!

340challconvert

Reaction score
Cuda Hunter, I agree. Financially to make it worthwhile, the car would have to sell for less. It seems recent sales at least on Mecum were around the 80K range for a 440-6 Cuda.
Doesn't seem to leave much money wiggle room.

It is a unique car with the lime and beige interior and the shaker. Has all the molding packages on her too.
I think the owner will have to compromise on price if he wants to sell. We do not really know the condition of the metal on the car. The pictures do not look so bad in this area, but as you know; media blasting tells all!
Dino2 (2).gif

budascuda

Reaction score
So if this car is worth 100K tops and someone was to purchase it for 55K, that leaves 45K for restoration. Seems like someone would be 20K into the labor of love to just sell the car. I like this hobby but loosing 20K and spending 125K just doesn't sound like fun.
awesome car though. That green with the tan
interior is a great look!

He is selling it at a "future" price. something like buying stock futures, you pay a lower price now for a higher value in a pre set future date.
The way these prices are going up though, by the time the car is restored (properly), five will get you ten you will be able to re coup the 20k and perhaps then some....

fasjac

Reaction score
I’d love to buy it. My problem is, I fall in love with them. Would have to restore and keep the money pit.
Cool car

Back