• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Josh’s muscle car parts

Jim k

Reaction score
Has anyone had issues with them ? Ordered 2 things from them. One item was shipped and the other is“in process for a month now. Sent a message thru website and left 2 voicemails inquiring about my other item. You can’t even wait on hold until someone answers. Sends you to voicemail .No response. I have to say their customer service SUCKS

RJHJR

Reaction score
ordered one thing months ago, never came, does not respond to emails or phone calls, looks like he brokers stuff he does not have in stock

DrEamer

Reaction score
I ordered off their eBay a couple of times with no real issues, but that was some time ago. I think they go by stripeclassics on eBay.

quapman

Reaction score
Josh's sells Dale's Cuda Shop parts, but Dale is dead and the business is in turmoil since Dale's son took over.

69bfan

FEBO Vendor
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score
Dale's Cuda Shop is now a part of Quirey Quality Design and is in the process of being relocated to the QQD location. The transition started at the very end of December and will be a work in progress.

Product that was dropped will hopefully will be back into inventory by mid Summer. Some new items are in the process of fabrication and will be added as they are finished.

If I might ask @Jim k , what was the product that was ordered and you have yet to receive? If it is a product of DCS, I can possibly give you some insight on the availability of the part.

Back