• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hi everybody

VanishingPlymth

Reaction score
Hi to everybody on forebodiesonly. I'm new on this site, looking mainly for parts to make my car exactly how i want it ! Bought it in 2017, a 74 cuda, alpine white with a 340 and 727, black interior. Was originally a 318 b5 blue car. I was looking for a challenger 72-74 but cuda is close enough ! My father owned a couple of them when i was young, a yellow 74 challenger 360, a white 73 challenger and a 71 cuda, I'll post pictures of it. We are a mopar family. My grandfather was a mopar dealer in the 60's. My dad and uncles grew up around mopars, i would say 98% of their cars always been mopars. My dad is the challenger guy, my younger uncle is the cuda guy, my older uncle is into belvederes, classier cars. That were the craze comes from ! Been slowly changing stuff here and there on the cuda, Its not original paint, not original motor so i'm not looking for something perfect, just want it to run good and put some miles on it. I've changed the radiator last week, was an 18'' and leaking, now i'm looking to change the rear gear ratio to 3,23. There's a 4,10 in it and its not fun on highways. Too much vibrations. I've changed the steering wheel for a 70-71 wooden wheel, love it, made the car mine ! The yellow 74 challenger my dad owned had the 70-71 steering too and thats why i wanted it, Weird fact about it is that the car was brown before it was yellow and was made 3-4 weeks before they stopped making challengers in 74, the steering wheel was factory and it was mentioned in the build sheet, my dad and uncles think they had leftovers of 70-71 wooden steering wheels and threw them on a couple of brown challengers. One thing for sure, that 74 challenger came factory with a 70-71 steering wheel. Tell me what you think about that hypothesis.

IMG_0367.JPG

IMG_0368.JPG

IMG_0754.JPG

challenger-10.jpg

IMG_0416.JPG

budascuda

Reaction score
Looks good in white!
Apparently, little oddities, like that steering wheel are what makes mopars unique and interesting.
Welcome to our site.

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome from Little Rock! Glad you’re on the site!

Back