• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New to the Forum

doubleadad

Reaction score
Good afternoon all, My name is Craig, Just found and joined the forum! Thanks to the administrators and supporters for building such a great resource. I am working on a 70 Cuda, 383HP. Body is done, engine and drive train is complete. Just working through the wiring bugs as the dash was a shell when i started. Hope to fire it for the first time in the next few weeks. Will post some photos next time i jump on.

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome from Little Rock Craig! Glad you’re on the site. Looking forward to seeing that ‘cuda!

moparleo

Reaction score
:welcome: aboard.
The wiring/electrical system is the Achilles heal on early Mopars. Safest bet is to install a NEW harness rather than try to make an old, brittle harness reliable and safe. M+H and YearOne harnesses are oem replacements and just plug in.

doubleadad

Reaction score
:welcome: aboard.
The wiring/electrical system is the Achilles heal on early Mopars. Safest bet is to install a NEW harness rather than try to make an old, brittle harness reliable and safe. M+H and YearOne harnesses are oem replacements and just plug in.

Thanks for the suggestion, it's been tough enough starting from a box of parts, but relating to the wiring, i am also going aftermarket A/C. Think I'm closing in on it..

Back