• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New from Central Florida

SpeedD408

Reaction score
Hello,

Finally picked up my dream car. I've been looking for a '71 Cuda for about 20 years. Either they were way to expensive for a box or rust, super beautifully and way out of my price range, or I wasn't in a place to acquire one. As of March 27, I finally picked up my girl. Which is interesting as her born on date is March 25th. I've been on the forum for a few weeks now and enjoying it.

I've been wanting to get some good picks to post but this just isn't happening for various reasons. Therefore, here are picks from inside that garage (it has been raining today).

The fender tag info is in my signature. Highly loaded 2 tag car.

I just received the correct Thumbwheel AM/FM with Cassette port on Friday so that needs to go in... Thank you, 73pettyblue!!!

First items are go fix the issues, corrections (like the radio). Then see how the finances go. Right now, I'm thinking changes that are invisible are ok (like installing a Sure-Trac). Changes that are visible, I'm still on the fence.... Will probably be on a case by case basis.

Whoever did the restoration before me did a good job. The inspector I had look the car over thought it looked to be between 5-10 years ago.

Thanks for the add and for the great place to get and share information.
'71 Cuda Engine Bay.jpg
'71 Cuda side.jpg

'71 Cuda Front.jpg

AUSTA

Reaction score
Hello,

Finally picked up my dream car. I've been looking for a '71 Cuda for about 20 years. Either they were way to expensive for a box or rust, super beautifully and way out of my price range, or I wasn't in a place to acquire one. As of March 27, I finally picked up my girl. Which is interesting as her born on date is March 25th. I've been on the forum for a few weeks now and enjoying it.

I've been wanting to get some good picks to post but this just isn't happening for various reasons. Therefore, here are picks from inside that garage (it has been raining today).

The fender tag info is in my signature. Highly loaded 2 tag car.

I just received the correct Thumbwheel AM/FM with Cassette port on Friday so that needs to go in... Thank you, 73pettyblue!!!

First items are go fix the issues, corrections (like the radio). Then see how the finances go. Right now, I'm thinking changes that are invisible are ok (like installing a Sure-Trac). Changes that are visible, I'm still on the fence.... Will probably be on a case by case basis.

Whoever did the restoration before me did a good job. The inspector I had look the car over thought it looked to be between 5-10 years ago.

Thanks for the add and for the great place to get and share information. View attachment 71609 View attachment 71610

View attachment 71611
Welcome great color combo

moparleo

Reaction score
:welcome:If you take it out on the Hi-way, check the tire DOT codes first. Having the tread coming off and beating your car to death would be a terrible thing.o_O:( If they are over 5 years old, limit their speed to under 45 mph. Best to get a good set of driving tires and leave the Poly-glas tires for shows.

Nice car, enjoy !

SpeedD408

Reaction score
:welcome:If you take it out on the Hi-way, check the tire DOT codes first. Having the tread coming off and beating your car to death would be a terrible thing.o_O:( If they are over 5 years old, limit their speed to under 45 mph. Best to get a good set of driving tires and leave the Poly-glas tires for shows.

Nice car, enjoy !

Nice call. I will check the DOT codes on the tires.

Back