• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD REBUILT Lower Control Arms. 1970-74 E Body Cars & 1962-72 B Body Cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
These are a pair of rebuilt lower control arms that are used on 1962 to 1972 B-body cars, Charger, Coronet, Road Runner, GTX,Super Bee, Satellite, Belvedere, and all the other B body cars since the invention of the B body line.
And also for 1970-1974 Barracuda's and Challenger's.

I recently found this pair on a 1966 Plymouth Satellite, if that means anything to you, what i pulled them off of.
These are one of the best pairs of LCA's that i have pulled off a vehicle, cleaned up, Evaporusted back to bare metal, rebuilt, and put up for sale.

Bushings are a quality product from a company named Proforged, that i have been buying from, for my rebuilding, suspension parts.

You can't go wrong with parts starting out West, here in California, Nevada, Arizona, the desert states.
Look how great these LCA's look for being a 54 year old part.
Something you guys in the rust belt, rust bucket states, don't see.

I have cleaned these control arms of 54 years of grease and grime, plus they have been cleaned of all the surface rust in a product called Evaporust.
Then painted up with Rustoleum black.

So if you factor in what it took to bust these LCA's off the car in the wrecking yard, then paying for them, buying the bushings, doing the press work on the bushings, i need to see $250.00 for these parts. If you don't know how to rebuild these lower control arms it can be a pain in the butt to get them done.

I have a shop hydraulic press, and the factory tools to get these done correctly. Shop labor rates are $125.00 + an hour where i'm at, and if i charged you 1/2 that it would be low. I have already done all the hard, dirty work for you. This is what i do as a professional auto mechanic, to help pay the bills in this life on planet earth, and to support my other hobbies, and buying other things here on this site. I can't pay my rent, go to the gas station, or grocery store, working for free, or minimum wages.

The price is "firm." I'm not interested in any kind of trades, offers, other than my stated price.

$250.00 for the parts, + the FEDEX'ing to your zip code, with insurance, and signature delivery charges applied, + 4% Pay Pal fee, if paid thru goods and services, or no fee if paid thru family or friends.
Up to you on payment method.

Any questions, send me a pm, thru this forum, and i will get right back to you.
Thank's a lot.
Jim V.
hemi71x

LCA's 62-72 B Body 001 (Small).JPG

LCA's 62-72 B Body 002 (Small).JPG

LCA's 62-72 B Body 003 (Small).JPG

LCA's 62-72 B Body 006 (Small).JPG

LCA's 62-72 B Body 004 (Small).JPG

LCA's 62-72 B Body 008 (Small).JPG

LCA's 62-72 B Body 007 (Small).JPG

LCA's 62-72 B Body 012 (Small).JPG

LCA's 62-72 B Body 013 (Small).JPG

hemi71x

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My last pair.
Won't be replenishing my inventory of parts any longer.

Well, they *****SOLD*****
Will close out this ad, and mark it sold.
JV.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back