• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Arizona Junkyard pics

MerlinsMopars

Reaction score
That 1st pic don't belong there. That needs rebuilt and put back in a garage.

seneca

Reaction score
Hurts to see all those E Body skeletons! 50 years ago those were somebody's pride and joy rolling out of the dealership! Great part about AZ is you don't see any rust and rot from salt!!

gzig5

Reaction score
Is this the website for that yard? It's what google gave me. I only found a couple fenders and doors for an e-body and not much else on there but I may have done it wrong. I was hoping to find a passenger rocker and A pillar setup.

Desert Valley Auto Parts

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
yeah, those are the guys.
I suggest you call and talk to the owner of someone who can verify what your after.
The pictures I posted are what is there as far as I know. Do you see what your after in the pics?

gzig5

Reaction score
Maybe. Definitely on the first car but they don't want to part that. Turns out my car got the passenger rocker and lower a-pillar pushed in and then they hid the damage very well. Need inner and outer rocker and outer a pillar where the hinges mount. AMD makes everything I need, but if I can get the OEM parts I like that idea. My mom winters in Tuscon and I could have them pick it up. I'll try to call tomorrow.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Is that for a cuda or a challenger? All their shells are challenger and I believe the rockers are the same with the exception of a 2" difference. Also, I think the A's are the same where as the rear C's are totally different. I think that's called the C pillar?

gzig5

Reaction score
It's a Cuda. I can probably make either work because the back half is in decent shape on the rockers and a splice would work. The A pillar stuff should be the same.

Back