• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Carlisle this weekend.

MerlinsMopars

Reaction score
Don't get much feedback on the site but know all feel like the same aura when the mopars fire off.
4th of july should get your motor running.
Mopar at Carlisle coming up and covid spreading. Don't be totally neg if you go to the greatest show on earth.
Be safe, wear yr protection and feel comfortable as you want. This is Mopar Heaven!
The most mopar collection to ever experience.

Wonder Woman

Reaction score
M166-68
I won't be there, but my friend and a few of his friends will be selling.

69bfan

FEBO Vendor
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score
At the current time, we will probably be in our spaces next to Building T in rows H and I in spots 138 through 143. With all of the uncertainty of rules and laws and how everyone will be impacted, we will be making a last minute decision. So it is wait and see for us.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
I will be stopping at every single vendor spot.
Definitely enjoy the show cars, but I'm more into parts. I don't have parts hoards in Colorado so seeing piles of parts is very rare for us up here in the mountains. The vendors at Carlisle is like a parts overload. I love it!!

djais1801

Reaction score
I'll be there … popping my Carlisle cherry. Cuda Hunter I'll def stop by to see you

BriceRoad

Reaction score
I will be there. I can't wait! Not selling stuff though, I don't need anything specific but I am sure I will find some stuff that will go home with me.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Just to mention it. Ebodies.org is having a pizza party at their tent on Saturday at noon. Mostly for members but we would love to have any new folks stop by, enjoy the cool car club and maybe join up to that site. We will have a big tent in the middle of the ebody row. I'll be there for the pizza party! We have several parties planned, a parking lot party for Friday evening and an after events dinner party at some restaurant somewhere. Great club to hang with so stop by and check it out!

fasjac

Reaction score
I so wish we could make it. We have a grandson playing college summer baseball in Traverse City. They’ve gotten a few games in but, touch and go as of yesterday. Y’all have have fun and hopefully catch up with you guys you next year.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I so wish we could make it. We have a grandson playing college summer baseball in Traverse City. They’ve gotten a few games in but, touch and go as of yesterday. Y’all have have fun and hopefully catch up with you guys you next year.
**** I wish I was in Traverse City!

Rich G.

Reaction score
I always swing by but never know anyone. Like to put a face to the people I talk to.

4cruzin

Reaction score
Just to mention it. Ebodies.org is having a pizza party at their tent on Saturday at noon. Mostly for members but we would love to have any new folks stop by, enjoy the cool car club and maybe join up to that site. We will have a big tent in the middle of the ebody row.

We do have a large tent right in the middle of the ebody area, we are having lunch for the club on Saturday and I think it is chicken cheese steak sandwiches. The pizza party is at the club hotel Saturday Night if enough members show up. There is a dinner event at Dodge City Steak House on Friday night as well. We do try to make it a event filled adventure!

Rich G.

Reaction score
Thanks, looking forward to meeting you at the tent tomorrow

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Or Saturday. Apparently its not pizza. Shows how much attention i pay. I know your car was fj1 but forgot what the lunch treat was.
See you there.

Back