• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

hello, I'm new to the site.

Tactical185

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to the site, my name is Mell, I live I the PNW. I recently posted a few pics of my 71 Barracuda convert on FB and several of my friends mentioned the E bodies only site. I have always loved Mopar’s, my first car was a 68 Charger which I ended up racing. My first full restore was a 70 Challenger, been hooked on E bodies ever since. Looking forward to getting help/ answers for my 71 Barracuda. Thank you

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Howdy from Colorado, tactical. Sounds like a nice car. Got any pics to share. Love to look at a different cuda!
I've got a 71 bh CoB car. What's yours?

Rapidfire

Reaction score
Welcome from Nebraska! Welcome to FEBO, Mell! Nice to have you as new member on the forum! :) Please show us some pics of your 71 Barracuda.

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome from Arkansas! Sounds like cool vert Mell. Share some pics when you can.

fasjac

Reaction score
how do i make a post?
Welcome aboard from Arkansas! Just pick the forum topic, example; go to "welcome wagon" at the top of the page, click "post new thread" and post, upload photos etc. Send us some info Benjamin and some pics of your car/s. Glad you're on the site.

Tactical185

Reaction score
Howdy from Colorado, tactical. Sounds like a nice car. Got any pics to share. Love to look at a different cuda!
I've got a 71 bh CoB car. What's yours?
Heres a pic for my car, I've had it for 30 yrs, finally retired and restored the car. it turned out pretty nice.
IMG_7415.jpg
IMG_7417.jpg

Back