• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New Here - Cuda under construction

Daltonhg

Reaction score
Have a 73 Cuda that was an old drag car. Previous owner started to bring it back to a Pro-street car and sold it to me. I have changed a lot, fuel system, trans, tube front suspension and rack, Gen III Hemi, wiring and on an on. Going to keep it primarily a drag car but hopefully street-able. Lots of work yet to do but can see the light at the end of the tunnel. It is back halved and a big tire car. The interior was gutted. It now has a Gen III Hemi and a 727 in it. So much work, I am probably about at the 75% area as far as having it running and drive-able. Having fun getting this ready to go.
20191114_074545.jpg

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome from Little Rock!! Glad you’re on the site. Cool car you have there. Keep the pics coming.

Rapidfire

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO! Awesome Mopar! A lot of good work already done. I bet it will run as good as it looks! Keep us posted on your progress! :)

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Kool looking Cuda. What kind of wheels are those?

Back