• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

hello, I'm new to the site.

Tactical185

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to the site and I hope that this is the correct page to post my problem/ question.

1971 Barracuda, taillights are not working and turn signals are not working. When I turn on the parking lights, all lights will come on but no turn signals. When I turn on the head lights, I have no taillights and no turn signals, but the brake and reverse lights work. At this point, I changed all light bulbs. I would appreciate any help, thank you

moparleo

Reaction score
Check the turn signal switch in the column. It powers the turn signals. tail lights etc... Common problem. Also it is a good idea to make additional grounds on the tail light housings. Just a little wire and a few screws to the latch housing.

Tactical185

Reaction score
Check the turn signal switch in the column. It powers the turn signals. tail lights etc... Common problem. Also it is a good idea to make additional grounds on the tail light housings. Just a little wire and a few screws to the latch housing.
Thank you, I’ll pull the steering wheel and chk it, I’ll let you know if that’s the problem. Thank you

douglas17

Reaction score
yes there are two garages under douglas 17 with some pics. just put douglas 17 in the search box.

DSCF1578.JPG

DSCF1582.JPG

Back