• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

East Coast Hurricane

340challconvert

Reaction score
:eek:How did anybody make out with the damaging hurricane that came up the east coast?
So far in NJ, our power is out for 24 hours so far, no Wi-Fi, internet or cable tv, trees down all over, wires hanging from poles, and floods in lower grounded areas!
Hope people are safe!
:eek:

tonysrt

Reaction score
Same situation here on Long Island. I have my new Generator 8 years and got to fire it up yesterday for the first time. Never had oil or gas in it before yesterday and fired up on the first pull. Power was out for me only 6 hours. But as I drive around some heavy duty wires are down so a lot of people will be out for a few days and many major streets blocked with down trees. My power is underground so that is a definite advantage.

Wonder Woman

Reaction score
Only minor problems here.
I had a doctor's appointment for today. A barge broke loss from it's morings.and hit a bridge connecting two major roads I95 and I76.
Everything was shut down moist of the day while the inspected for damage.
Now have to wait another month for my shoulder replacement.

tonysrt

Reaction score
Could you narrow down where the bridge connects I 95 & I 76 in this country.

fasjac

Reaction score
Hang in there you guys! I feel your pain. Went through Camille in Mississippi in the 60’s. It was awful. If there is anything I can do to help anyone, I will. Be safe, and you’re in my thoughts and prayers.
fasjac

340challconvert

Reaction score
Electric restored today. No Wi-Fi internet and cable tv at home
Have to use I phone to get internet and e mail! Could be worse, Went through about 20 gallons of gas for the generator in 3 days.

fasjac

Reaction score
Electric restored today. No Wi-Fi internet and cable tv at home
Have to use I phone to get internet and e mail! Could be worse, Went through about 20 gallons of gas for the generator in 3 days.
Electricity is Good! No generator for a lot of folks is tough. iPhones do help in the situation big time. I’m glad things are getting close to normal. As we all know, we’ve all lacked normality this year. Good luck to you guys.

tonysrt

Reaction score
We lost all phone service, not even iPhone, until we got power. House phone back when we got power again.

Back