• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

looking for my moms first car

Bobby Sixkiller

Reaction score
I googled it. Shows both of your posts. One here and one on b bodies. Best of luck.

cloneman315

Reaction score
Hello everyone! It’s confirmed the car is in the Philly area. If anyone sees it let me know in pm?

thanks!!

BriceRoad

Reaction score
This is a great story. I too hope it has a happy ending.

I am going to an All Mopar Show this coming Sunday (not today) in Doylestown, PA. Doylestown isn’t that far from Philly or Allentown. You never know right? So I will keep an eye for it.

No offense and maybe it is my Mopar bias talking but I don’t care for the color the guy painted it. He should have stuck with a Mopar color. Other than that it looks like a really nice car. The engine looks great. Definitely can’t see the flaws in the pictures. Good luck.

cloneman315

Reaction score
Yes don’t like the color either but that wacky Honda color makes it stick out and the graphics are vinyl. Hemi orange and black the way to go...

thanks!!!
If anyone can get the name or phone number be great!

BriceRoad

Reaction score
I did go to the Doylestown show yesterday and I had a great time. I got there at 10:15am and stayed until noon. I walked the show cars twice. Unfortunately I did not see the ‘74 Challenger in question. I was surprised to see some really high dollar cars there.

roadrunninMark

Reaction score
I'm asking my friend who is in southern NJ near Philly...

he hasn't seen the car...

Last edited:

cloneman315

Reaction score
Thanks!! Hard to miss that color when you see it! Paint work is not that great and stripe is vinyl fyi!

57fury440

Reaction score
The new owner just purchased the car recently. He is most likely going to want more than he paid for it even if he is willing to sell it. I hope I am wrong on this. Good luck.

cloneman315

Reaction score
He also may of found out how dishonest the seller was and what type of repair job he did on it...

cloneman315

Reaction score
Been able to track more pictures down of it...

FBD41AE9-80FF-40E1-B7E7-7199BAECB9EF.jpeg

Back