• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New Member Here

Cudadog1

Reaction score
I am also a member at For A-Bodies also, i have a 69 Cuda, always wanted to get again a E-Body, I had a 71 Cuda when i 1st got married and then the kids came along and had to get A Family car! a 1977 Ford Granada, when the kids where all growing up and out on there own, started looking for a E-body to restore, problem as you all know they are not cheap, and the ones i could buy where way to much work needed, and the one that where nice where out to my price range, so this 69 Cuda Notchback was the best i could do, was all tore a part, but had new quarter panels installed, has fiberglass front fenders, 99% of the rust was already repaired, was all in primer, i had to do all the finish body work, years ago i did bodywork/painting in Dealership body shop, had local body shop do the painting after i had it all prep. have a modified 318 904 auto with sure grip 3:55 gears in it, it is about 90 % done, need to have the a/c charged, installed the Knee Knocker under dash unit, wish now i would have installed a Classic Air in dash type, some other little items , have put about 200 miles on it since i got it running.

CAR 2021-03-03 001.JPG

100_3803.jpg

100_3985.jpg

100_4186.jpg

100_3981.jpg

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome over here to E-bodies from Michigan!
Nice 69 Cuda. Not many people can do their own body work and painting.

Back