• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Nice day in Nebraska

Rapidfire

Reaction score
Well spring is about here and I pulled the beast out of hibernation! Lol Took the Chally out for a spin and just reached one thousand trouble free miles on the 440! Had the machine work done and put the engine together myself and it still run great! Lol. That's mopar for you. Time to put my dual exhaust pipe tips on, just waiting for my axle over pipes to show up! UPS truck where are you? Anyway, thought I would share with my FEBO friends! Thanks

image.png

Badfishy

Reaction score
Well spring is about here and I pulled the beast out of hibernation! Lol Took the Chally out for a spin and just reached one thousand trouble free miles on the 440! Had the machine work done and put the engine together myself and it still run great! Lol. That's mopar for you. Time to put my dual exhaust pipe tips on, just waiting for my axle over pipes to show up! UPS truck where are you? Anyway, thought I would share with my FEBO friends! Thanks

View attachment 80820
Nice ride! And I like the “stance”. Curious what you’ve got lifting the rear? I’m thinking of raising mind up another inch with new +2” springs. No place around here to re-arch mine.

Rapidfire

Reaction score
Nice ride! And I like the “stance”. Curious what you’ve got lifting the rear? I’m thinking of raising mind up another inch with new +2” springs. No place around here to re-arch mine.

I have 2 inch lift springs in the back with 2 extra leafs off my old springs for a total of 6 leafs. I also put poly bushings in the rear. Have about 1k on the suspension and ride height is still the same. Running 15x10’s with m50’s. Have it in primer black right now.

Back