• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Just a thank you.

mmissile

Reaction score
I'd like to thank everybody on the board who followed the rebuild of my mother's old car. Having people to converse with and follow progress....made this tolerable, and I'm always looking and listening to people with ideas and projects. As much as I've never really cared-for this car, it appears that it may be my favorite of all. Again, thanks for the kudos and patience. You guys kept me going, thru some low points. I'm driving it now, and I've a couple things to do/sort... but I think the fun stuff is beginning, and the headaches will wane....

Mike Ricketts/Macomb Missile.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
You build it and we’ll watch Mike, it don’t matter how long it takes! You did a fantastic job on it now I just need to see it firsthand. Is that show by the yacht club on this year?

mmissile

Reaction score
Thanks Matt. That show no longer exists. It was Rhonda's deal, and she quit working there.... after 37 years. I'm happy for her.

heminut

Reaction score
Thank you for taking the time to document the build and post great pictures along the way. THAT is the kind of thing this forum is all about!

Back