• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Moparty In The Desert 2014, The H.E.M.I show, Phoenix, AZ

Paul_G

Reaction score
I would like to invite everyone on this board to our show.

Moparty in The Desert 2014, The H.E.M.I Show, Sunday, January 19th, 2014. Hosted by Mopars Unlimited of Arizona, sponsored by Scottsdale International Auto Museum, Mopar Collectors Guide, and Bill Luke Chrysler, has outgrown our old location at Bill Luke Chrysler in Phoenix, AZ. . The show is again going to be in January. The show location is at Metro Center Mall located at 9617 North Metro Pkwy, Phoenix, AZ. Next to the new location of Scottsdale International Auto Museum. This is the last Sunday of auction week in Scottsdale, AZ.

The show is open to all Mopar and AMC vehicles and cousins
Entry fee will be $20 pre registered, $25 day of show
39 classes including vintage, muscle, and late model Challenger, Charger, 300 and trucks
Professional judging
Trophies for 1st, and 2nd in each class
Stock and modified classes
Vendor and swap meet area
Car corral $25 entry fee (all makes)
Food and attractions
Portable chassis dyno will be on site, only $30 for two pulls, trophys awarded for most power naturally aspirated, and power adder classes.

Link to Mopars Unlimited of arizona website with more info and registration forms.

http://www.moparsaz.com/#!club-news/c1yiy

More info as it becomes available

I will be showing my 72 Charger this year. My wife is showing up later in the afternoon when she gets off work with the truck, Going to put our SRT10 on the Dyno. I expect to see 500 HP and 500 TQ at the wheels with the simple mods we have. Should be fun!

Back