• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

73 wheel well openings

reborn73

Reaction score
Does any one make the wheel well trim pieces that will fit? I have read posts where the repops don't fit like original. The car was repainted in '83 and they left off the original pieces. The screws are still there though.

wheel trim.jpg

rhamson

Reaction score
Does any one make the wheel well trim pieces that will fit? I have read posts where the repops don't fit like original. The car was repainted in '83 and they left off the original pieces. The screws are still there though.
All of them need massaging. Years ago I got a set from Year One and they fit pretty well. I now weld the holes shut and leave them off as the holes are a rust catcher. You can put some deflector under the paint to keep the chips at a minimum.

rhamson

Reaction score
All of them need massaging. Years ago I got a set from Year One and they fit pretty well. I now weld the holes shut and leave them off as the holes are a rust catcher. You can put some deflector under the paint to keep the chips at a minimum.

Back