• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Well it's time to decide on an exhaust

scoose

Reaction score
So here I am getting close to the end of this journey and it's time to start selecting an exhaust or exhaust shop. I started with the latter only to find there are very few shops that have the equipment for mandrel bending. There is one about an hour from where I live so I need to call and get a quote.

The other option is to buy a pre made exhaust system and have it installed at a reputable shop. I haven't found much in the way of 3" exhausts with an x-pipe in stainless. Magnaflow and TTI are the only 2 that I readily see. The magnaflow exhaust regularly gets poor reviews on fitment and installation. The TTI seems to have their folks pleased.

Are there any other options out there that I'm not finding??

moparleo

Reaction score
Highly recommend the TTI systems. Only Mopar is their specialty. I love mine. 2 1/2" header to x-pipe to tailpipes. The whole thing. I did get a discount by buying them from a large Mopar show. Otherwise they are pretty much list price. You also get a 10% discount with a Chrysler Power magazine membership. Memberships

scoose

Reaction score
Well just as I have seen everywhere else, TTI seems to be legit

71Plym

Reaction score
3" TTI collectors to tips.

Picture 012.jpg

76orangewagon

Reaction score
Has anyone tried ECS automotive concepts...it looks more accurate than Accurate. It has proper date coded mufflers and resonators plus the bends seem to fit just a little better.

Back