• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New to FEBO.

WIMopar

Reaction score
Hello out there.

I'm a member of FABO and FBBO, but I finally got my hands on a 70 Barracuda! I hope to get to know some of you out there and exchange tips, tricks and ideas on how to bring my 70 back to it's original glory.

WIMopar

Reaction score
Thanks for the "welcome" guys. Here are some pics of my new project. 70 BH Barracuda, original ralleye red, black vinyl top car. #'s matching 383. and 727.

1.jpg

cuda 2.jpg

cuda3.jpg

cuda4.jpg

cuda5.jpg

TC_Cuda

Reaction score
welcome to the site. That looks to be a nice project car.

WIMopar

Reaction score
Nice project, it looks like your hands are full. What else is in the first pict?
I've got a few other Mopars tucked away. 69 Swinger 440/4-speed, triple black 70 GTX 440-4 speed, and a 69 Charger 383-4 speed. I've always wanted to get into a solid E body. This is the first one I've owned.

DJ1967Dart

Reaction score
Any pics of the 69 swinger? I have a 67 340 Dart and I drive my Dart when I want to do burnouts. It's great to own more than one Mopar (hard on the wallet).

340challconvert

Reaction score
Welcome from New Jersey
Nice project Barracuda with a matching numbers drive train.
Body looks to be pretty solid too.
Can't wait to see your work!
Dino2 (1).gif

WIMopar

Reaction score
Welcome from New Jersey
Nice project Barracuda with a matching numbers drive train.
Body looks to be pretty solid too.
Can't wait to see your work!
View attachment 36005

I'm enjoying driving it the way it is. I've put a ton of time into getting it running, flushing all the fluids and am now getting to cruise it around the block.....between rain, snow (and the salt that comes after) etc. in the Wisconsin Spring weather.

I'm trying to establish a game plan. It's a desirable color combo with a factory 383/727 on the floor. Cuda clone.....or restore to 100% original BH Barracuda. Hmmmmmm.....

WIMopar

Reaction score
Welcome from CT. Do you seriously have a "General Lee?!" That is so freakin' cool.... Good luck with your E-body - great group on this forum to assist you for sure!

Yeah. I think the General Lee was the start of my Mopar obsession. Back in the day, I watched the "Dukes" every Friday on my dad's lap. Now....many years later, my kids are watching the same shows on DVD. I've had that car 16 years. My 69 Charger is like a member of the family now. Yee-Haw!!!!

Grady Cain

Reaction score
Yeah. I think the General Lee was the start of my Mopar obsession. Back in the day, I watched the "Dukes" every Friday on my dad's lap. Now....many years later, my kids are watching the same shows on DVD. I've had that car 16 years. My 69 Charger is like a member of the family now. Yee-Haw!!!!
I was 12 when the first episode of the "Dukes" aired in 1979 and never missed an episode. I have always wanted a '69 Charger since. Definitely the start of my Mopar obsession too! Hell, the whole show was full of Mopars except for Uncle Jessie's junk Ford, Boss Hogg's Caddy and Cooter's wrecker. Even the "bad guys" that rolled into Hazzard County drove Mopars! I have some very cool Mopars now but hopefully one day, I will have a '69 Charger! Love it man....

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Very nice collection you have. I too was a big Dukes fan and was 10 in '79 but I was already way into Chargers, '68s in particular. My parents tell me that they would often find me sitting on the curb in front of our house when I was only 3 to 4 years old staring at the Jone's boys working on there hopped up '68 Charger. I have a couple of vague memories of that car and even remember the hearing it but for many years after that the sight of a 2nd gen Charger would make the hair on my arms stand up. That feeling eventually went away, I think I actually eventually desensitized myself to it but '68s are still my favorite car. Needless to say when the Dukes came on I couldn't get enough.

Back