• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New to the forum.

1971cudadude

Reaction score
I am new to this forum and want to say Hi from SW Kansas. I have however been a mopar fan for 50 years. I have owned my 1971 Barracuda convertible since it was new. It just rolled over 46,000 miles this afternoon while I was out cruising. This car is Hemi orange with matching orange seat covers and black interior with black top. The car is in original condition with the following options: power disc brakes, air conditioning, power steering, power top, 318 V8, automatic trans with slap stick, and rally wheels. I have all the original paper work( sales slip window sticker etc). I will post pictures soon.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Welcome from New Jersey.
Great that you kept the car from new!
Looks like it is nicely optioned and in a great color.
Looking forward to pictures.
Dino2 (1).gif

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Welcome, yes it's great you kept it all these years. (And never drove it) lol

1971cudadude

Reaction score
Hello from SW KS. Garden City area to be exact. Nice Dart. Great year too. 1969 is when I graduated from High School.

1969VADart

Reaction score
Hello from SW KS. Garden City area to be exact. Nice Dart. Great year too. 1969 is when I graduated from High School.

Thanks. The work we did to bring the Dart back to life would blow some people's minds. But I am glad I did it. Not another one like it anywhere around where I live.

Back