• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Prostreet73

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just signed up tonight. Happy to be hanging with all you other Mopar enthusiasts! My son and I are in the middle of a ground up do it yourself prostreet style 73 cuda. Looking forward to learning and sharing with you all!

Prostreet73

Reaction score
Yes, we are doing a back half. My son fabricated the frame at votech a few years ago, and we tooled up and narrowed the axle. Thanks for the welcome!

2017030595121515.jpg

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO. Looks like it's going to be a tough looking machine. Keep us posted on the progress.

Prostreet73

Reaction score
Ha ha! I like that (steamroller). We're hoping it destroys asphalt instead of repairing it. P.S. I work in the streets division of a city municipality.

Prostreet73

Reaction score
Making gains, slow but sure, I'll have to post some pics. I've been concentrating on the front end while my son is working on cage and subframe connectors. Amazing how much time it consumes!

Cudafor36

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the work with your son. That's what my dad did with me when I was 14. Never forget those memories.

Back