• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Passon 5 speed

oldhemiguy

Reaction score
Do these really exist tried to send message on there site have waited over a year now and have had no contact nobody talks about them anymore

Avalanche

Reaction score
From what I have read, the prototype is done and they started work on production.
But that was over 6 months ago.
Not sure what is going on. It would be a great option since it's supposed to be a direct bolt on.

mjb765

Reaction score
Jamie told me about a year longer for my wait and I am somewhere around number 180 on the list. I must be on the list about 5 years by now....I lost track.....

Steve340

Reaction score
I like the idea but it would be a lot of money for 1 more gear.
You would need to do a lot of expressway driving to justify it and I really don't.

68bigblock

Reaction score
I was at the MATS in Las Vegas on the week end and they had a half dozen of them sitting there for sale, $5K

rolling_thunder

Reaction score
Yep - more like get guys on the hook via a "waiting list" but then drum up the appearance of your magazine piece by showing you have some "in limited quantities" at a popular show. Kinda of messed up.... Sorry Jamie - lost my business with that one.

mjb765

Reaction score
He says E body tail housings will be in late April.

booyaballer

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience/thoughts on Passon's 4 speed overdrive transmission? the 4speed OD is supposedly just 4 weeks out.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
I have driven both the Hemi 4 spd OD & the 855 OD , both are great transmissions & worth the wait IMO
too bad Jamie is not producing these in bigger quantity

Back